Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pinterest Unpinned: Naked Palette For Hooded Eyes!




Pinterest Unpinned: Naked Palette For Hooded Eyes!!







This Photo was taken from Pinterest. I did not take this picture, nor do I own any rights to it. Just using it so show the pin that I unpinned!!





Now when I look at the picture I feel there is a lot of editing done in it, so keep that in mind as my photos are untouched and raw. But I have to say I think I did a pretty good job, she didn't give any direction when I clicked the link that this picture was pinned from. So I just guessed at where she placed things, she did give a list of which shadows she used but know how or where. So please let me know what you think in the comments section!!

The only products I used were the Naked Palette, Tarte's Black Gel Eyeliner, and my favorite mascara duo! Revitalash and Clump Crusher Extensions!!

If you want to see how I recreated this Pinterest Look Then Just Watch My Video!!




No comments :

Post a Comment

The Other Side Of Alex

The Other Side Of Alex
Subscribe Here!