Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Erin Condren 2016 Life Planner!!! Ordered!



2016 Erin Condren Life Planner!!!



I ordered it!!

I chose the Pink shade of the New Geodes Covers


I also went with the personalized version and put "The Leatherman Family" as a sort of title as my first child is set to be born this year making us a full fledged family of five! I have also added a front and back photo, which I will debut once I receive the planner in the mail. I will go ahead and list all of the things that I got along with the planner and break down cost as well for those of you in the US that may be interested in investing in this planner.

2015/2016 18 month Life Planner- 55$

Front Cover Photo- 5$

Back Cover Photo- 5$

Customizable Event Stickers (blank)- 2$ each sheet containing 60 stickers

Customizable Event Stickers (filled)- 4$ each sheet containing 60 stickers

I bought 4 filled sheets bringing me to 16$

Life Planner Launch Bundle- 25$
(Break Down)
-10 Sheets of metallic stickers bound
-6 Party Pop Markers in Case
-Free Designer Clutch

Coil Clip Connectors- 7$ includes 12 clips

Pen Holder- 2.50$

Snap in Meal Planner- 4$

Snap in To Do List- 4$

Budget Book- 5$

Acrylic Easel- 10$

Subtotal- 138.50$

Shipping and Handling Charge for FEDEX Ground- 19.95$

Grand Total- 158.45$

I decided that since I will have this planner for 18 months that I would treat myself and get everything that I wanted. However, if you just bought the planner at 12 months for 2016 it would have been just the 50$ plus whatever shipping you choose. So it is up to you how far you take it. I have a lot going on this year so I had to buy the 18 month version. I cannot express how excited I am about this planner, I have been eyeballing it for about 6 months, I even bought my Mother one for an early Mother's day gift!!! I will have a video up soon about the planner and then more once I get it in the mail!

 Stay tuned for that!!


Thanks for reading,

-Alexandra

No comments :

Post a Comment

The Other Side Of Alex

The Other Side Of Alex
Subscribe Here!