Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Transitions are hard...

I have been struggling a lot lately, if you follow me on my youtube channel, here, and or my social medias then you know that I have been all over the place for years. There are a lot of things that I have been dealing with my personal life that make my professional life always take a back seat. I have been making excuses for myself and my lack of success in different ventures I have attempted, but in the end it is all on me. I have been half way trying to do so many different things that I get nothing. To combat this I have decided to close my in home daycare. I have always wanted to do youtube for real and I am finally ready to do that. My life is really hard right now and I can't keep up the daycare anymore. It seems to be getting in the way more than it is helping. I have been going through a really hard time in my marriage as well and that has been happening for the last 3 years. Even though I won't get into what all is occurring, it is important to mention it. I am at an extreme crossroads in my life right now and have this overwhelming urge to do what I want and go with it. I feel really good about this and I know I can make this work. This is my first video on my new youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3WqUXCTZJY Go check it out and subscribe, I think you will really like my content and what I have to offer.

No comments :

Post a Comment

The Other Side Of Alex

The Other Side Of Alex
Subscribe Here!