Saturday, July 23, 2016

I'm Scared Guys!! Adult Attention Deficit Disorder








     I am so afraid of launching this channel and still failing at it!! I have a lot riding on this succeeding. I quit my day job when my daughter was about 2 months old, so that I could pursue building up my own company. I have so much support from my husband and my family and friends and I don't want to let anyone down. I especially don't want to let myself down. I am mostly afraid that my AADD, (Adult Attention Deficit Disorder), brain will stop me from doing my best. I am not sure if I really have AADD or what, but it sure feels like it and it has my whole life. Struggling with the idea of this just being a procrastination technique I use on myself or if it really is AADD. Either way, I would like to learn to rise above it and train myself to be more productive without seeking medicine. I would love to get advice from any of you that suffer from this or if you think it is just me getting in my own way!! Haha, because I myself am not sure. That is where I will leave you, don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel and follow me on my social media platforms if you want to hang out with my throughout the day! Link as always are on the side bars!

No comments :

Post a Comment

The Other Side Of Alex

The Other Side Of Alex
Subscribe Here!