Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Relaunching my YouTube Channel?






Since I gave birth to my daughter last Fall, I have been toying with the idea of relaunching my youtube channel. It has been the last 6 months or so that I have actually been filming and getting ready for it. My channel has never been a consistent flow of videos. I have never fully committed to it and because of this, it has never really gotten anywhere. Moving in the direction of true business ownership and making a living on my terms means pulling in income for solid places. I am working everyday without fail on my Etsy business and now it is time to couple that with my youtube channel. 

The first step in doing this was letting go of my MCN, which is a Multi-Channel-Network. This network was StyleHaul and I think I was just too small only having 2,000 subscribers for them to be able to further it at all. That and the fact that I have always been so inconsistent means it made no sense for them to take 30% of my earnings when they were abysmal at best. 

Next step in my relaunch was to assign a freaking point to my channel and what I offer to my viewers. This will become the driving force behind my channel and it's sustainability. This point is of course my Etsy Shop. Nothing else has ever had me as motivated to succeed as this business and why mess with what I am already doing. It makes sense to expand on it rather than trying to make multiple ideas happen all at once. 

Now, what are my plans moving forward? 

Share my shop items.
Business updates as well as major milestones.

Etsy will not be the only thing on my channel, but it is going to be the headliner. 


I will be turning 26 and want my channel to move forward with me through this new chapter in my life. 
So don't miss a second of it. 

Subscribe to both my blog here, and my YouTube Channel here.

All of my Social Media Link are on the right!!!

Thanks for reading,

-Alexandra

















No comments :

Post a Comment

The Other Side Of Alex

The Other Side Of Alex
Subscribe Here!