Thursday, December 11, 2014

Preparing for a BIG EVENT!!

If you are a military spouse, service member, or guest then you will at some point attend a ball hosted by the service that you are affiliated with. So today I am going to the Holiday Ball! Aaron and I have not gone to a ball for several years as he has been deployed or had watch on the days of balls past. But this is our year we are going to go all out, we have the hotel room, the tux, the dress, and that means lots of videos for you guys!! This will be the Holiday Ball Series and I hope you all like it.

The first step for me in preparing for a big event is skin care. So for the weeks leading up to today I have been washing my hair less (gross I know!), wearing little to no makeup, and using more lotion on a consistent basis.
I want my skin to be as flawless naturally as possible, so that once I cake that makeup on everything will look that much better.

Here is a quick list of my skin care must haves:

Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizer

African Black Soap's Problem Skin Mask

Pore strips any brand really

Jergen's Bronzed Glow body lotion (use the kind that works best for you)

Fredrick Fakkai Shampoo 

Pantene Pro V Conditioner 

If you want to see how I do my hair, makeup, and my full outfit then please subscribe to my channel TheOtherSideOfAlex.
I will be posting blogs that correspond with each video, but I thought I would start the series off with something that you would do before the big day!

If you missed MY BIG UPDATE then don't worry here it is for you in a video form!!! If you are more into reading however then you can read it in my latest blog post!


Thank you for reading,

-Alexandra

No comments :

Post a Comment

The Other Side Of Alex

The Other Side Of Alex
Subscribe Here!