Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Remember Me???...Me Either Update Blog

Here's the thing, I am just going to let you all know the five of you at least, that I am not the most consistent blogger in the world!! I am sure you can tell, but I am trying to figure out how to improve myself for the new year. I figure writing more blogs shouldn't be to hard to manage! So without further ado I give you my blog!! oh wait you are already reading it, at least 3 out of the original 5 are still here!
There are so many things that I want to share with all of you, but I struggle with what to keep private for my own safety and what to tell to maintain an interesting youtube channel and blog. I want to be more open and get a little more in depth with ya'll. I notice that basically nobody that follows or stumbles on this blog comments. I wonder why, there are so many blogs and so many comments, that it just seems weird that nobody ever comments on mine.
I plan on attempting to blog every day and let ya'll in on my life a bit more and be more consistent with this as I feel it is the easiest way to communicate with you. Now you have to do your bit too, comment, rate, let me know what the hell you think! I care trust me I care. Anyone that is mean or nasty will be ignored and blocked, only a handful of people are reading this so you one or two that are meanies will be deleted!!
I am not going to write much more as I would not read much more than that personally so yeah byyyeee!

Thanks for reading,
-Alex
 This is my face...

No comments :

Post a Comment

The Other Side Of Alex

The Other Side Of Alex
Subscribe Here!