Tuesday, July 1, 2014

AHH!!! New Channel Blog...well not that new!



Ok guys so I created this blog specifically for my channel a while ago but never used it. I have made a serious commitment to my Beauty/Lifestyle Channel on YouTube and I wanted to keep my coffee related material on the coffee blog and my YouTube stuff on this blog. I will always have both blogs linked in the description box of course, but the close ups and any additional thoughts I have will be found here! So I hope that makes this more organized for everyone else too! 

So Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!

Be sure to follow by email to get easy access to anything I post here. You will receive ONE email a day containing my postings for that day, so no spam no funny business!

Have a great day!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

The Other Side Of Alex

The Other Side Of Alex
Subscribe Here!