Monday, July 28, 2014

Beauty and Lifestyle Empties!!!







Great shampoo for removing buildup. 


Ummm... Easily the best deep conditioner I have tried so far. I can feel the difference instantly.


I liked this deep conditioner, but it was thinner than I would have liked it to be. 


This is a good product, but for my overly damaged hair it didn't do much. I will not be repurchasing this set again.



I love the Green Tea Moisturizer, it absorbs quickly and doesn't have any oily residue.


I have been loving the Clump Crusher mascara for nearly a year now! Still loving it!. If you have oily lids and you need a water proof mascara that doesn't transfer, but is still easy to remove this is it!


I have been using this as my moisturizer since my Green Tea sample size ran out and I fell in love with its formula. I don't see my self changing it anytime soon.
Super light weight and very moisturizing for my super dry spots, but not too crazy for my more oily spots.
  

Very gentle, and useful in a pinch.



I love the idea of using more of a lubricant style shave gel as opposed to the traditional cream.  It gives a much closer shave and it better protects you against razor burn because it is more of a lubricant helping the blades glide over the skin easily.


Great lasting smell.


Loving it so far, more in depth review will be coming soon.




This is the only tooth paste we use! All gone!!

Of Course here is the video that I made for all of these product empties!


Thanks for reading,

-Alex

No comments :

Post a Comment

The Other Side Of Alex

The Other Side Of Alex
Subscribe Here!