Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pinterest Unpinned: Adriana Lima



Welcome to my new series Pinterest Unpinned!!!

In this series I will be unpinning the many pins I have on my Pinterest and attempting to recreate the different looks that I have been obsessed with lately!

Tell me what you think!!

Here is the picture that I pinned many many moons ago!!









These are the products that I used to achieve this look!


I primed my eyes with Maybelline's 24hr Color Tattoo in "


I used the shadow on the left for the inner and middle of my lid from this Pop Palette in "Bright Up Your Life"


Created a large cat eye using my Tarte gel eyeliner in "Black"
and their dual eye liner brush that it comes with.


I used the shimmery black on the end of my Marc Jacobs' "The Vamp" Palette to smoke out the bottom outer third of my lids, and used a soft shader brush to blend it about half way across my lids from my cat eye liner. A little bit goes a long way with this eye shadow, so be careful.

I did the rest of my face as usual and added some sheer pink lip gloss to finish this look! I hope you enjoyed my new series!! Please leave suggestions for more in the comments!


Thanks for reading,

-Alex 




No comments :

Post a Comment

The Other Side Of Alex

The Other Side Of Alex
Subscribe Here!