Thursday, July 3, 2014

My New Welcome To TheOtherSideOfAlex Channel Video!!




Welcome to TheOtherSideOfAlex!






My YouTube Channel is about simple, easy, and attainable makeup. I will show you how to get the looks that you want without needing to be a makeup artist. Everything takes practice and makeup and hair is no exception, but there are ways to do your hair and makeup that most girls will be able to follow. My makeup tutorials are simple to follow and I use a blend of drug store and high end makeup so you can use whatever you have in your collection. My hair tutorials are simple and to the point. I create looks that you don't need a million different products  to accomplish. I do cater to my military members out there, if you need any specific tutorials I love doing those as well. Please leave any requests for future videos or blog posts in the comments section!




No comments :

Post a Comment

The Other Side Of Alex

The Other Side Of Alex
Subscribe Here!