Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Easy Date Night Makeup

Easy Date Night Makeup

Hey girls and guys! 
Watch the tutorial and scroll down to view the products I used in it.


Ok now that you have watched the video here is the break down of the products that I used in it.


First I primed my eyes with Elf's Eye Primer Stick


Next I blended Mac's Eye Shadow in Brown Script over my eye lid and into my crease using Mac's Brush #224


With that same brush I used the black shade on the far right from my Marc Jacobs Palette in 208 Vamp


to create some depth and shape to the outer corners of my eyes.

From the same Marc Jacobs Palette I highlighted using the third shade from the left.

With an eyeliner brush from Tarte I then lined my upper lash line using Tarte's Waterproof Gel eyeliner in Black. I find this is really the best option for oily lids, hooded eyes and for summer wear. They have many colors and I find the gel to be creamy and easy to control, also the brush they provide you when you purchase the eyeliner is great!

I created a cat eye shape for my eyes. I also tight lined my upper lashes with Black.



Then I take Tarte's Waterproof Gel eyeliner in Green and line my water line for a softer overall effect.


I used a Pencil Brush from Mac to smudge in 3/4 of the way in Brown Script onto my lower lash line.


Using the other end of the Tarte duel ended eyeliner brush I smudge that same Black color right onto my lower lashes to help bring the look together.

Finally and most importantly!! I apply my current Mascara Routine which is as follow:

First Revitalash Volumizing Primer


Second Cover Girl's Clump Crusher Mascara in Very Black


Finally the mascara end of the Revitalash Volumizing Mascara!

My favorite combo right now!

I didn't wear any foundation or face makeup because something came up and I had to leave haha! Here is the finished product on me!



Don't forget if you want to see me do this look I already made a video for it that you can click here to watch!

Thanks so much for reading!

-Alex


No comments :

Post a Comment

The Other Side Of Alex

The Other Side Of Alex
Subscribe Here!